Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Beautiful and Intriguing Time Sink

I remember many many years back playing "Samarost" online and loving it. It was one of many, many amazing things that I found through Organic Flash.com - a wonderful place for finding new things, were they not so tragically determined to continue to use php bb.

The second game, aptly named "Samorost 2" - was equally interesting, though I never bought the amazingly cheap full version. Something I might remedy today.

Found online today through the magic of Twitter, "Machinarium" is a new full scale adventure game also designed by Amanita Design.

Having recognized the design right off, I went looking for the previous two so I could share them here. There are however many more games and interesting things at the creator's site, AmanitaDesign.com.

The preview for the game is in the video below:


Machinarium Preview from Amanita Design on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment